Reach For The Top
||Mr. Peddle, Mr. Small, and Mr. Chen
We compete in the regional Reach For The Top league.
We get to the bottom of life mysteries such as:
- How many tentacles do squid have?
- What golf term meaning one stroke over par sounds like the nickname of the star of "Casablanca?"
- What river flows into the Red River at Winnipeg?
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates is the current richest person in the world. The second richest person is a Prince. From what country is this Prince from?
- Who is the Prime Minister of Aruba?
- What is the minimum IQ score for the genius category?
Our senior Reach for the Top team won the regional championship. They have been invited to participate in the Ontario Provincial Championships being held in Toronto on May 15 – 17, 2010.